JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #144

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!

This week we are featuring Deepti's stamp line Dee's Artsy Impressions.


My stamp supplies:
preview-Tweet Lovepreview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle
Tweet Love Stamps and coordinating dies, Stitched Nesting dies

I stamped and water colored the images. Added a puddle of water color to my card stock to ground the giraffe and used the stitched die as frame. Added the heat embossed sentiment on a piece of wood paper. The giraffe is on a die cut piece of fun foam to give it more dimension.




From July 18 to 24, all Dee's Artsy Impressions stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + 1 TBK 


Or even better use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So adorable!

conil said...

Oh my heart...so very sweet. And your coloring is terrific.

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so cute, Cornelia! Hugs, Anita :)

Mary Holshouser said...

What a cute card.
Love it.
thanks for sharing.