JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Skipping Stones Design - Buns-N-Crunches

Hi Everyone,

I am over at the Skipping Stones Design blog today with my card, using this adorable set called Buns-N-Crunches


This is the complete set! So may possibilities here! I especially love all the different sentiments.


I stamped, masked and heat embossed the muffin and colored them with watercolor pens. I then fuzzy cut the bottom and glued it over a piece of DP. Added the sentiment.


See you next month at Skipping Stones Design!
Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

8 comments:

Flo said...

Hmmm! die sehen wirklich lecker aus!!!
Liebe Grüße

cm said...

What a sweet sentiment to pair with your yummy cupcakes! Hope there's a chocolate/vanilla swirl cake under the pretty icing...
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Yum-my, Cornelia ... scrumptious cupcakes and just the sweetest sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

conil said...

Okay, now I'm hungry...AGAIN! Between your delicious looking cards and the IG photos of your baking, I'm going to be bigger than a hippopotamus. Anyway, this card is really adorable...love the coloring, the sentiment and the subject matter.

papierelle said...

Die Sprüche auf Deinen Karten finde ich immer ganz besonders toll!!

Bobby said...

Yummy looking card, Cornelia, and I love the sentiment.

Gayatri said...

Sweet card. Love all the embossing and colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Monika Reeck said...

the coloring your muffin makes me hungry
it looks so real and
what a yummy card
LOVE this TOO!!